HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT AND KEEP IT OFF
How to lose weight and keep it off– In our culture maintaining the weight is a very difficult task. Many people tried to lose weight and they actually lose weight but after some days their weight is increased. So the main question is not that ‘How to lose weight’. The question should be ‘How to lose weight and keep it off’. If you are losing weight by proper diet and workout you will be able to keep it off in future. Let’s see the best ways to lose weight.
How to lose weight?
So losing weight takes a lot of efforts. It’s not that easy like people say, do not eat for 10 hours and only eat fruits and you will lose weight. This is the biggest mistake. You will lose your muscles, stamina, power and all not the weight. So if you want to lose weight in a proper way, try this
1. Track your calories
So the first step in weight loss process is to track your daily calories in your daily routine. Check this before starting the weight loss process. From your breakfast to dinner calculate your total calories, it will help you to set your goal.
2. Reduce the calorie intake
So, after calculating the calories intake of daily routine set your calories intake now. You should always take less calories than your normal routine. Just say you are taking 2000 calories on normal days, now start taking 1500 calories per day. 1500 calories per day don’t mean that you have to only consume 1500 calories, you can take it from anything. You have to take 1500 calories from quality food like chicken, fish, eggs, oats, sweet potato and other less calories foods you can check on google.
3. Percentage of Macro-nutrients
Now the main part of the diet is this. Some people only concentrate on 1500 calories. You have to take 1500 calories but with the proper percentage of macronutrients. So in a weight loss program, you should consume 55-60% calories from protein, 20-30% calories from carbs and 10-15% calories from fats. So if you are taking 1500 calories per day then you should take 900 calories from protein food, 450 calories from carbs and 150 calories from fats.
4. Supplements you need
Supplement is not necessary for losing weight but taking supplement can boost your performance and help you to reach your goal faster. So the best supplements for weight loss are BCAA, whey protein, glutamine, CLA.
5. NEVER IGNORE FATS
Never ignore fats because all fats are not bad. Some people think if they eat fat they will gain their weight or they will become fat which is the biggest myth. Proper consumption of fats is necessary for every goal even if your goal is to lose weight. So try maintaining your all macronutrients as discussed in the 3rd point.
But you need some extra efforts in your daily routines. If you want to know ‘How to lose weight and keep it off’ keep reading the next points. Some extra efforts you need to follow in your social life if you want to know How to lose weight and keep it off, keep reading.
1. PROPER SLEEP
If you want to lose weight, you need your body to relax and repair your muscles. So you should skip those late night parties with your friends. You have to take a proper sleep of at least 8 hours in a day. So try to sleep early and also wake up early to take your pre-bed meal.
2. COMPROMISE WITH SOCIAL LIFE
So, if your goal is to lose weight and keep it off. You have to compromise with your social life. Like you have to be different from your friends, You can’t eat what they are eating. But if your friends are also into dieting, then it is good for you. People will try to demotivate you but you should keep going.
3. STAY MOTIVATED
If you want to lose your weight permanent then you need healthy changes to your lifestyle and food choices. You should set your goal which will help you to stay motivated every time. You have to change your surrounding for the motivation. Always stay far from the people who demotivate you. Because motivation is the first thing that matters in each and every goal. You can’t complete your goal with the lack of motivation.
HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT AND KEEP IT OFF
There are two types of people who have two types questions in their mind one is ‘HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT’ and other is ‘HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT AND KEEP IT OFF’
So if you want to lose weight, there are some basic tips that have been told above. But if you want to lose weight and keep it off then you should follow this.
1. BE PHYSICALLY ACTIVE- You can only workout for an hour. But you need to be physically active to burn some extra calories. Walking is the best activity in the daily routine for burning calories. So if you want to go to the nearest supermarket or any place, avoid your vehicle and start walking. And if there is Lift or escalator in your office, try to avoid them and use the stairs and burn some extra calories.
2. NEVER SKIP BREAKFAST- Yes, the total calories intake matters but the Breakfast is the most important meal. It is like the fuel to your body. Most of the people skip their breakfast and go to their work which is totally wrong. Always take a healthy breakfast, so your body will have the maximum energy to work and most importantly having nuts at the breakfast can increase metabolism of your body.
3. DRINK MORE WATER- If you question is “HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT AND KEEP IT OFF” then the main tip is to drink more and more and more water. Drinking water will make you hydrated. And one other benefit of drinking more water is that thirst can often be confused with hunger, so by drinking water you can avoid extra calories. And by avoiding some extra calories you can easily stick to your maintenance calories.
4. CUT DOWN SUGAR- Sugar is the major problem in weight loss. As sugar contains many calories, we can say many bad calories. So having sugar in your meals can increase your calories which is against your goal. So if you want to know your biggest enemy in ‘HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT AND KEEP IT OFF’ then it is Sugar.
5. STAY AWAY FROM UNHEALTHY CARBS- Most of the people regain their weight because of consuming unhealthy carbs. If you think you can take calories from unhealthy carbs and still lose your weight then it is totally wrong. most of us consume unhealthy amounts of sugar and refined carbohydrates such as white bread, pizza dough, pasta, pastries, white flour, white rice, and sweetened breakfast cereals. Replace them with the healthy carbs like oats, multi-grain bread, brown rice and all other healthy carbs you can search on the internet.
So, this is it for the topic “How to lose weight and keep it off“. You can reach your goal if you follow these steps. So if you have any suggestions for how to lose weight and keep it off, you can comment below.